If you have had enough of researching Caribbean locations and working out lucrative deals for your much awaited family vacation, then do take a look at these getaways and holiday destinations in the region. They are best equipped to extend loads of fun to your much awaited family vacation and make the same worthwhile.
Turks and Caicos
- Looking forward to beach fun and frolic-this network of islands is unbeatable. Prepare to lose yourself in the scenic terrains of especially the popular Providenciales that spans across 12 miles of white sandy stretches and boasts of calm turquoise water. With plenty of nature activities, variety of family-focused accommodation facilities and resorts, lower crime rates in comparison to other Caribbean nations and a lot more on its cards-the destination is arguably at the top spot on the list of tourists and tour operators alike.
- Make your family sprawl in a 400-square-foot villa, take a relaxed boat ride to view endangered rock iguanas at Little Water Cay, book horseback riding slots or head towards Bight Children’s Park for some exciting Fish Fry parties (on Thursdays only). Shop, swim, enjoy concerts, listen to your favorite bands…… there is a lot to do and see here.
- Jamaica-ranking among the biggest Caribbean islands, is a destination worth visiting with your loved ones in tow. Its resorts are affordable and kid-friendly and can be accessed via nonstop flights from several cities across the globe. Boasting of a distinctive personality and rich cultural heritage, Jamaica is best noted for its exotic seaside locations, calm coves of beachfronts near Ocho Rios, tucked away beaches in Montego Bay, flush Dunn’s River Falls, small lagoons, rare flora and fauna and much more!
- A happy mélange of land and sea, Saint Lucia gives you loads of space to spread out, bountiful family fun like kite flying and coconut bowling, sunset cruises, , travels through an intriguing “drive-in” volcano, beautiful beaches and bays, walks through banana plantations, mineral baths and scores of island tours-take your pick!
- You may choose to book a full-day boat trip to the western coast of Soufrière and the Pitons or gear up for a rainforest ramble by jeep. With many opportunities for yachting, swimming, kite flying, sand castle building and other aquatic activities -this location is certainly steeped in fun.
- This part-Dutch, part-French island is packed with, restaurants, nightclubs and resorts-in fact, there is just a little too much of everything here. Visit it’s 154-acre Loterie Farm–a private nature reserve; go gaping on its zip-line courses; savor the bounties of natural hiking trails or simply find your own place under the sun, to relax and build up some wonderful holiday moments. A must visit indeed!
- Spectacular sunsets are the sole reason behind the increasing concentration of glitzy casinos, luxury hotels and designer boutiques alongside this Dutch island’s western fringes. Reach out for the region’s specialties, try its local cuisines, shop around for quaint trinkets or simply soak in the sun in one of its many eco-friendly resorts; you will not be disappointed in Aruba!
Favored by honeymooners, family vacationers, beach lovers and adventure mongers alike, these exotic locations are definitely worth a visit.